jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

My first semester of 2009

I am gonna talk about my first semester in 2009.

In the University I have an interested semester, I have six courses, and I learn many things, I think that the more interested was learn more about what do you do in psychology, for example I learn about the perspectives in psychology, or about psychopathologies, and I feel that I learn many things that will be very important for my career.



With my family I had a good semester, My aunt came from the foreign so we could share with her and had a great time together. We have a great relation so is very nice be with them.



In my free time I try to spent with my friends and my family, I closer ties with my university friends and I really like be with them, I go out with my family and friends and I could say that in this semester I become more closer with some friends.



The challenges that I should to face was the study, because sometimes for me is very difficult make me the time to study so was difficult be responsible and study all that I need for have good califications, other thing that was difficult was could distribute well the time specially between my friends and I think that in some moments I retired to some old friends, and responsablilities that I have with them.







.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario