jueves, 27 de agosto de 2009

the countries that I would like to go.

I love travel, so I want know many countries, I want know all Europe because I think that is a place in the world that have many history, many of the things that we study in the school hapend in europe so I think that is very interesting be in a place that all your life you listened, and see closely the places that you looked many times in pictures.
Europe have many places that be very interesting, and other thing that I like of this continent is that you could go to any country and use the same money and you could go to the others countries without do so much paperwork, like visa or others permissions.
The countries that more like me in europe are England, France and Italy, but if you are in Europe I think that you should take advantage the trip.
The things that I like to do there are know all the tourist places and historical places such as museums and too go to famous places such as parks or castles, and know the nocturn life, such as go to bars or pubs for have some fun.

I think would be very good live or study in Europe because I believe that here the education and the quality of life is really good, and I really like live in the foreign, because I think that is a good life experience.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Tamii!:
    I also want to know Europe, but i wanr to start by Turkey because is the limit country between Asia ans Europe.
    Well, someday we will travel together.
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Europe is a really beautiful continent, but my favorite country is England, and in England you cannot pay with Euro, if I don’t mistake, the money is the Libra. And you need do paperwork. For that, if I will go to Europe, I will go to Spain, for his beautiful cathedrals.

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would like to go to Europe too! We can go together! hahahaha!
    My facorite place of Europe is Greece, it's exotic and beautiful. I would to visit this country because it's principal place of the the begin of our westerner culture.
    Bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like Europe too, I suggest to take a tour or something, there's a lot of places you can't see when you go on your own.
    I hope you go there sometime.

    (I can't see the An's blog =/)

    ResponderEliminar