jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2009

Transantiago After - Before.

hello today I am gonna talk about the changes that I live with the Transantiago.

For me the Transantiago was a good idea that it was done very bad, I thimçnk that the transport sistem was very bad before the Transantiago, but lamentably the Transantiago wasn`t done good and imply spend a lot of money to the country, for me the best idea of the transantiago and that was done of the best way was the Bip, that is a card and you could pay the bus ticket with them.

I think that probably now the sistem is a bit better, but I think that all the change is not suitable because was a little change with a lot of money. But I think that for some people is better because they could take many busses and pay just one, and with this they could save money.

In my experience the Transantiago wasn`t so traumatic, because in the place where I live always many busses pased, but probably in the beggining I should wait more time that now, because there were fewer busses.
I think that in the future the Transantiago system will have some changes, such to improve the frequency in wich the busses pass, because now many busses pass together and later don`t pass any buss in many time, and you should wait a lot.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario